Temples and Tigers: Khajuraho and Panna National Park Tour
Package price On Request
Product Code : AGORA767
Embark on a thrilling journey to explore the ancient temples of Khajuraho and the natural wonders of Panna National Park. Witness the beautiful and intricate carvings on the temple walls, depicting scenes of gods, goddesses, and daily life. Experience the adrenaline rush during the safari at Panna National Park, which is home to various species of wildlife, including tigers, leopards, and sloth bears. Indulge in the local culture and get a glimpse of the traditional lifestyle of the people of Madhya Pradesh.
Day 1: Arrive Khajuraho
On your arrival at Khajuraho airport, you will be welcomed by our representative and transferred to your hotel. After checking in and freshening up, you will head out for half-day sightseeing of the Khajuraho Temples. These temples, built between the 9th and 11th centuries, are famous for their elaborate carvings that depict various aspects of life, including gods, goddesses, musicians, dancers, and erotic scenes. You will visit the Western and Eastern Group of temples, including the Kandariya Mahadev Temple, Lakshmana Temple, and Chaunsat Yogini Temple. Return to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 2: Khajuraho - Panna National Park (45kms)
After breakfast at the hotel, you will depart for Panna National Park, which is about 45 km from Khajuraho. On arrival, you will check in to your hotel and have some time to relax before heading out for a morning safari. The safari lasts for about 3 hours, during which you can spot various species of wildlife such as tigers, leopards, sloth bears, hyenas, wild dogs, and more. The park is also home to over 200 species of birds, making it a paradise for birdwatchers. Return to your hotel for lunch and some rest. In the afternoon, embark on another thrilling safari in the park. After the safari, you can explore the nearby villages and get a glimpse of the local lifestyle. Overnight stay in Panna.
Day 3: Khajuraho - Departure
After breakfast at the hotel, you will check out and drive back to Khajuraho. You will have some free time to explore the local markets and buy souvenirs. Later, you will be transferred to the airport for your onward journey.
- Assistance on arrival at airport.
- 2 Nights' accommodation in selected price category hotels.
- Daily breakfast at hotels.
- Private AC car/van for airport transfers, sightseeing, and excursions as per the program.
- English speaking tour guide on sightseeing days (local guide in each city), as per program.
- Monument entrances and activities charges mentioned in the itinerary.
- 2 Time Gypsy safari in Panna National Park.
- Bottled drinking water in car.
- Government taxes.
Hotels used or similar for 2 nights accommodation
Khajuraho x 1 nights
3* - Ramada/SYNA Heritage Hotel
4* - Radisson Hotel/ Hotel Chandela
5* - The Lalit Temple View
Panna National Park x 1 nights
3* - Ken River Lodge/ Tendu Leaf Jungle Resort
4* - Sarai at Toria
5* - Pashan Garh, A Taj Safari
- Any flight fare.
- Camera charges at monuments if any.
- Meals other than mentioned in inclusions.
- Expenses of personal nature like liquor, laundry, tips, telephone, fax, internet etc.
- Gratuities and optional activities.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.