Sand Dunes and Monasteries: A Journey to Nubra Valley from Leh
Package price On Request
Product Code : AGORA439
Sand Dunes and Monasteries: A Journey to Nubra Valley from Leh is an exciting tour that takes you on a breathtaking journey from Leh to the enchanting Nubra Valley. This tour will take you through the world's highest motorable pass, Khardung La, and offer you stunning views of the valley and surrounding mountains. You will explore ancient monasteries like the Diskit Gompa and Samstanling Gompa, and witness the serene beauty of the sand dunes at Hunder village. This tour is perfect for adventure and nature enthusiasts looking for an unforgettable experience.
Day 1: Leh to Nubra Valley
Pick you up from your hotel and drive towards Nubra Valley, which is located at a distance of 160 kilometers from Leh. On the way, you will pass through Khardung La, which is the highest motorable pass in the world at an altitude of 18,379 feet. From here, you can enjoy stunning views of the valley and the surrounding mountains. Continue driving along the Shyok River and visit the Samstanling Gompa at Sumur and hot springs at Panamik. In the evening, head to Hunder, a village known for its sand dunes. Enjoy the beautiful sunset view over the sand dunes and the mountains in the background, while the river in the middle adds to the beauty. Overnight stay at the hotel in Nubra Valley.
Day 2: Nubra Valley to Leh
After breakfast, visit the Diskit Gompa situated on the hill, just above the flood plains of the Shyok River. Later, drive back to Leh through the Khardung La pass. You will be dropped off at your hotel in Leh.
- Assistance on arrival at airport.
- 1 Nights' accommodation in selected price category hotels.
- Daily breakfast at hotels.
- Private AC car/van for airport transfers, sightseeing, and excursions as per the program.
- English speaking tour guide on sightseeing days (local guide in each city), as per program.
- Monument entrances and activities charges mentioned in the itinerary.
- Bottled drinking water in car.
- Government taxes.
Hotels used or similar for 1 night accommodation
Nubra Valley x 1 nights
3* - Nubra Ethnic Camp/ Hotel Yarab Tso
- Any flight fare.
- Camera charges at monuments if any.
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses of personal nature like liquor, laundry, tips, telephone, fax, internet etc.
- Gratuities and optional activities.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.