Pune to Bhimashankar Jyotirlinga
Package price On Request
Product Code : AGORA591
Embark on a spiritual journey with the "Pune to Bhimashankar Jyotirlinga" private tour. Explore the divine Bhimashankar Jyotirlinga Temple, a sacred site dedicated to Lord Shiva. Experience the serene surroundings of the Bhimashankar Wildlife Sanctuary, offering opportunities for trekking and wildlife spotting. Enjoy a comfortable stay at a resort in Bhimashankar before returning to Pune, enriched with spiritual and natural experiences.
Day 1: Pune - Bhimashankar (130kms)
Upon your arrival at your hotel in Pune or Pune airport, you will be picked up by your driver. From there, you will embark on a scenic drive to Bhimashankar. Once you reach Bhimashankar, check in at your resort. In the afternoon, visit the famous Bhimashankar Jyotirlinga Temple, a sacred pilgrimage site for Lord Shiva devotees. You also have the option to enjoy trekking or a driving safari in the Bhimashankar Wildlife Sanctuary, surrounded by lush greenery and diverse flora and fauna. After a fulfilling day, return to your resort for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 2: Bhimashankar - Pune (130kms)
After breakfast, bid farewell to the serene surroundings of Bhimashankar as you embark on your journey back to Pune. Enjoy the scenic drive and soak in the beauty of the landscapes. Upon reaching Pune, you will be dropped off at your hotel or Pune airport, where you can continue your onward journey with cherished memories of your Bhimashankar adventure.
- Assistance on arrival at airport.
- 1 Nights' accommodation in selected price category hotels.
- Daily breakfast at hotels.
- Private AC car/van for airport transfers, sightseeing, and excursions as per the program.
- English speaking tour guide on sightseeing days (local guide in each city), as per program.
- Monument entrances and activities charges mentioned in the itinerary.
- Bottled drinking water in car.
- Government taxes.
Hotels used or similar for 1 night accommodation
Bhimashankar x 1 night
3* - Neelam Hills Resort/ Blue Mormon Jungle Holiday Resort
- Any flight tickets.
- Camera charges at monuments if any.
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses of personal nature like liquor, laundry, tips, telephone, fax, internet etc.
- Gratuities and optional activities.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.