Mystical Bhutan: Paro, Thimphu, Punakha and Wangdue Tour
Package price On Request
Product Code : AGORA31
Embark on a journey to explore the mystical and spiritual land of Bhutan, where ancient traditions blend seamlessly with modernity. Visit the beautiful cities of Paro, Thimphu, Punakha, and Wangdue, which offer a glimpse into the cultural and natural heritage of Bhutan. Marvel at the stunning landscapes, majestic monasteries, and vibrant festivals that are an integral part of Bhutanese life. This private guided tour takes you on an unforgettable journey through the mystical heart of Bhutan, where spirituality and culture reign supreme.
Day 1: Arrive Paro - Transfer to Thimphu
Welcome to Bhutan! On arrival at Paro International Airport, you will be greeted by our representative and transferred to Thimphu, the capital city of Bhutan. En route, visit the Tamchog Lhakhang Iron Bridge, built by the great Buddhist saint Thangthong Gyalpo. Check-in to your hotel in Thimphu and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Day 2: Thimphu - Punakha/Wangdue via Dochula Pass
After breakfast, embark on a sightseeing tour of Thimphu. Visit the National Memorial Chorten, Buddha Dordenma statue, Tashichho Dzong, and Folk Heritage Museum. In the afternoon, drive to Punakha/Wangdue, stopping at Dochula Pass for stunning views of the Himalayan mountains. Visit the Punakha Dzong, located at the confluence of two rivers and considered one of the most beautiful dzongs in Bhutan.
Day 3: Punakha/Wangdue to Paro
After breakfast, drive to Paro, visiting the historic Simtokha Dzong en route. Check-in to your hotel in Paro and visit the Ta Dzong National Museum, which houses a fascinating collection of Bhutanese art, artifacts, and weaponry. In the evening, stroll around Paro town and explore the local markets.
Day 4: Hike to Taktsang
After breakfast, embark on a hike to the iconic Taktsang Monastery, also known as the Tiger's Nest. This sacred site is perched on a cliff 900 meters above the Paro Valley and is considered one of the most important and revered pilgrimage sites in Bhutan. The hike takes about 2-3 hours and offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains and valleys. After the hike, visit the Kyichu Lhakhang, one of the oldest and most sacred temples in Bhutan.
Day 5: Paro - Departure
After breakfast, check-out from your hotel and transfer to Paro International Airport for your onward journey. Your memorable Bhutan trip comes to an end here.
- Airport transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation for 4 nights in well-appointed hotels with breakfast
- Private transportation throughout the trip in comfortable vehicles
- English-speaking guide for sightseeing tours
- All entrance fees for the mentioned sightseeing places
- Permit and visa arrangement assistance
- Hike to Taktsang Monastery
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Airfare to and from Bhutan
- Travel insurance
- Meals and drinks other than breakfast
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, and tips
- Any additional activities or sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays/cancellations, natural disasters, or political unrest