Mystic Ladakh - A Cultural Tour
Package price On Request
Product Code : AGORA440
Explore the beautiful Leh region with our 3-day private tour. Marvel at the grandeur of Thiksey Gompa and Shey Palace, soak in the peaceful atmosphere of Shanti Stupa and Sankar Gompa, and learn about the rich history of Leh Palace. Enjoy comfortable accommodation and transportation throughout the tour. Depart with unforgettable memories of the enchanting Leh.
Day 1: Arrive Leh
Upon arrival at Leh airport, you will be greeted by our representative and transferred to your hotel. Spend the day acclimatizing to the high altitude and exploring Leh town and market in the evening. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Leh Sightseeing
After breakfast, start your sightseeing tour in Leh. Visit Thiksey Gompa, one of the largest and architecturally impressive monasteries in Ladakh, followed by Shey Palace and Gompa, the former residence of the royal family. Next, head to Shanti Stupa, a white-domed Buddhist stupa built by the Japanese government, and enjoy panoramic views of Leh and the surrounding Indus Valley. Then visit Sankar Gompa, a small Gelukpa Buddhist monastery, and Leh Palace, a nine-story structure built in the 17th century. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Leh - Departure
After breakfast, transfer to Leh airport as per your flight schedule for your onward journey.
- Assistance on arrival at airport.
- 2 Nights' accommodation in selected price category hotels.
- Daily breakfast at hotels.
- Private AC car/van for airport transfers, sightseeing, and excursions as per the program.
- English speaking tour guide on sightseeing days (local guide in each city), as per program.
- Monument entrances and activities charges mentioned in the itinerary.
- Bottled drinking water in car.
- Government taxes.
Hotels used or similar for 2 nights accommodations
Leh x 2 nights
3* - Spic N Span/ Reenam Hotel
4* - Hotel Royal Ladakh/ The Zen Ladakh
5* - Grand Dragon Hotel
- Any flight tickets.
- Camera charges at monuments if any.
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses of personal nature like liquor, laundry, tips, telephone, fax, internet etc.
- Gratuities and optional activities.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.