Jaisalmer Exploration Tour
Package price On Request
Product Code : AGORA123
Explore the mesmerizing desert city of Jaisalmer with the Jaisalmer Exploration Tour. Discover the Golden City's stunning architecture and rich cultural heritage on a city tour, including the iconic Jaisalmer Fort, Patwon Ki Haveli, and Thar Heritage Museum. Enjoy an excursion to the Sam Sand Dunes for a sunset safari in the desert, traditional music and dance performances, and authentic local cuisine. Immerse yourself in the beauty and charm of Jaisalmer, and create unforgettable memories with this fascinating tour.
Day 1: Jaisalmer Arrival
Upon arrival at Jaisalmer airport, you will be met by our office executive who will assist you in transferring to your hotel. After checking in to your hotel, you will have the rest of the day free for personal activities and relaxation. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Jaisalmer City Tour and Sam Sand Dunes Excursion
After breakfast at the hotel, you will embark on a city tour of Jaisalmer, the Golden City founded in the 12th century by Rawal Jaisal. You will visit the Jaisalmer Fort, a prominent landmark of the city that houses shops, hotels, and ancient havelis (homes) where generations continue to live. Next, you will visit Patwon Ki Haveli, Salim Ji Ki Haveli, and Nathmal Ji Ki Haveli, which are grand, ornate havelis displaying the artistic skills of the Rajasthani craftsmen.
Your tour continues with visits to Mandir Palace, Bada Bagh, and Thar Heritage Museum. Mandir Palace is an architectural marvel that displays a blend of Islamic and Rajputana architectural styles. Bada Bagh is a beautiful garden with numerous chhatris (cenotaphs) of the erstwhile royal family. Thar Heritage Museum houses an impressive collection of artifacts, showcasing the rich cultural heritage of Rajasthan.
In the afternoon, you will be taken on an excursion to the Sam Sand Dunes. Here, you will witness unparalleled views of the sunset over the Thar Desert while enjoying music and dance performances. You can also indulge in authentic local cuisine and enjoy a desert safari. Afterward, you will drive back to Jaisalmer for an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Jaisalmer Departure
After breakfast at the hotel, you will check out from your hotel as per standard checkout time and be transferred to the airport as per your flight schedule for your onward destination.
- Assistance on arrival at airport.
- 2 Nights' accommodation in selected price category hotels.
- Daily breakfast at hotels.
- Private AC car/van for airport transfers, sightseeing, and excursions as per the program.
- English speaking tour guide on sightseeing days (local guide in each city), as per program.
- Monument entrances and activities charges mentioned in the itinerary.
- Bottled drinking water in car.
- Government taxes.
Hotel used or similar for 2 nights accommodation
Jaisalmer x 2 nights
3* SairaFort Sarovar Portico or Deoki niwas
4* Rang mahal or WH Mandir Palace
5* Marriott or Suryagarh
- Any flight tickets.
- Camera charges at monuments if any.
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses of personal nature like liquor, laundry, tips, telephone, fax, internet etc.
- Gratuities and optional activities.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.