Half day city tour of Old Delhi
Package price On Request
Product Code : AGORA186
Pick up from your hotel for half day city tour of Old Delhi. Visit -
Red Fort - an imposing octagonal citadel built in 1638 by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan. It is constructed mainly of red sandstone.
Jama Masjid - constructed of red sandstone and marble by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in 1650 AD. Today, 25,000 people can pray here at a time.
Chandni Chowk - this market exemplifies the quintessential feeling of Old Delhi — noisy, busy, and overflowing with goods. People, bicycles, cycle rickshaws and animals jostle for space in the narrow lanes near obscure stores selling anything from wedding wear to jewelry, hardware, and electronics. North Indian snacks are plentiful. (Some wholesale sub-markets closed on Sundays)
After sightseeing drop off to your hotel.
• Transport by private AC deluxe car
• Pick up and drop off from your Delhi hotel.
• Services of a knowledgeable, government-licensed English-speaking tour guide.
• Monument entrance fees & activities charges mentioned in the itinerary.
• Bottled water within the vehicle.
• All taxes.
• Any meals.
• Camera charges at monuments.
• Gratuities (optional).