Goa to Belgaum, Kolhapur & Radhanagari Wildlife Sanctuary (2 Days)
Package price On Request
Product Code : AGORA513
Explore the historical and cultural landmarks of Belgaum and Kolhapur on a 2-day tour from Goa. Discover the ancient Belgaum Fort, Kapileshwar Temple, and St. Mary's Church, as well as the Mahalakshmi Temple and Bhavani Mandap in Kolhapur. Take a jeep safari through the Radhanagari Wildlife Sanctuary, home to a variety of wildlife and bird species, before returning to Goa. This tour is perfect for nature and culture enthusiasts looking to experience the best of Western India.
Day 1: Goa - Belgaum - Kolhapur (225kms)
Pick up from your hotel in Goa and drive to Kolhapur via Belgaum. En route, visit Belgaum Fort, Kapileshwar Temple, and St. Mary's Church. The fort, believed to have been built in 1204 AD, showcases a fusion of Chalukyan, Deccan, and Indo-Saracenic art forms, and the incredible lotus design at the Mukhamantaapa is a must-see. Arrive in Kolhapur and check in to your hotel. In the evening, visit the ancient Mahalakshmi Temple, Bhavani Mandap, New Palace, and Rankala Lake. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Kolhapur - Radhanagari Wildlife Sanctuary - Goa (260kms)
Early morning, embark on a jeep safari in Radhanagari Wildlife Sanctuary, a UNESCO-notified natural World Heritage Site and biodiversity hotspot. Spot Indian bison, leopard, sloth bear, wild boar, and other animals, as well as a variety of bird species. You may even see threatened species of reptiles and amphibians.
After the safari, drive back to Goa and drop off to your hotel.
- Assistance on arrival at airport.
- 1 Nights' accommodation in selected price category hotels.
- Daily breakfast at hotels.
- Private AC car/van for airport transfers, sightseeing, and excursions as per the program.
- English speaking tour guide on sightseeing days (local guide in each city), as per program.
- Monument entrances and activities charges mentioned in the itinerary.
- 1-Time shared Gypsy safari in Radhanagari Wild Life Sanctuary with naturalist.
- Bottled drinking water in car.
- Government taxes.
Hotels used or similar for 1 nights accommodation
Kolhapur x 1 night
3* - Veeksar The Fern/ Citrus Hotel
4* / 5* - Sayaji Hotel/ Nisarg Resort Kolhapur
- Any flight tickets.
- Camera charges at monuments if any.
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses of personal nature like liquor, laundry, tips, telephone, fax, internet etc.
- Gratuities and optional activities.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.