European Splendors: From Paris to Vienna
Package price On Request
Product Code : AGORA830
Embark on an unforgettable journey through the European splendors of Paris, Amsterdam, Rome, Florence, Venice, Bern, Munich, Prague, and Vienna. Explore iconic landmarks, immerse yourself in rich history, indulge in world-class art and cuisine, and experience the unique charm of each city. From the romantic streets of Paris to the enchanting canals of Venice, this private tour promises an extraordinary adventure filled with cultural delights and breathtaking landscapes. Discover the best of Europe as you uncover the secrets and wonders of these remarkable destinations.
Day 1: Arrival in Paris, France
Upon arrival at the airport, you will be greeted by your guide and transferred to your hotel in Paris. Take some time to rest and freshen up before beginning your exploration of the City of Lights. In the afternoon, embark on a city tour that will take you to the iconic landmarks of Paris. Marvel at the magnificent Eiffel Tower, visit the majestic Notre-Dame Cathedral, and immerse yourself in art and history at the Louvre Museum. End the day with a leisurely stroll along the charming streets of Montmartre.
Day 2: Paris City Tour and Palace of Versailles
After breakfast, embark on a guided tour of the Palace of Versailles, located just outside of Paris. Explore the opulent palace and its stunning gardens, designed by renowned landscape architect André Le Nôtre. Admire the Hall of Mirrors, the Royal Apartments, and the Grand Trianon. In the afternoon, enjoy a leisurely cruise along the River Seine, taking in panoramic views of Paris' iconic landmarks such as the Louvre, Musée d'Orsay, and Notre-Dame Cathedral.
Day 3: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Today, bid farewell to Paris as you travel by train to Amsterdam, known for its picturesque canals and vibrant atmosphere. Upon arrival, embark on a guided tour of this charming city. Visit the Anne Frank House, where Anne Frank and her family hid during World War II, and gain insight into the city's history. Explore the Van Gogh Museum, which houses an extensive collection of the renowned artist's works. Enjoy a leisurely walk along the historic canal belt and discover the unique architecture and cultural diversity of Amsterdam.
Day 4: Day Trip to Bruges, Belgium
Take a day trip from Amsterdam to the picturesque city of Bruges in Belgium. Explore the well-preserved medieval city center, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Admire the historic buildings and charming canals as you stroll through the cobblestone streets. Visit the iconic Belfry Tower for panoramic views of the city, indulge in delicious Belgian chocolate and waffles, and take a relaxing boat ride along the canals. Immerse yourself in the romantic atmosphere of this enchanting city before returning to Amsterdam in the evening.
Day 5: Fly to Rome, Italy
Today, bid farewell to Amsterdam as you fly to Rome, the eternal city. Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel and enjoy the remainder of the day at your leisure. Take a leisurely stroll through the narrow streets of Rome's historic center, marvel at the ancient ruins, and savor the delicious Italian cuisine.
Day 6: Explore Florence
Travel to Florence, the birthplace of the Renaissance, by train. Embark on a guided tour of this cultural gem and visit the renowned Uffizi Gallery, home to masterpieces by artists such as Botticelli, Michelangelo, and Leonardo da Vinci. Admire the stunning architecture of the Duomo and explore the charming streets of the city. Don't miss the opportunity to cross the iconic Ponte Vecchio and explore the Oltrarno neighborhood, known for its artisan workshops and vibrant atmosphere.
Day 7: Venice and its Canals
Take a train from Florence to Venice and immerse yourself in the romantic atmosphere of this unique city. Explore the intricate network of canals and visit St. Mark's Square, home to the magnificent St. Mark's Basilica and the iconic Doge's Palace. Indulge in a traditional gondola ride and explore the charming streets and hidden squares of Venice. Marvel at the beauty of the Rialto Bridge and sample delicious Venetian cuisine in one of the local trattorias.
Day 8: Bern and the Swiss Alps
Travel by train from Venice to Bern, Switzerland's capital city. Explore the picturesque Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage site, with its well-preserved medieval architecture and charming squares. Take a scenic drive through the Swiss Alps, marveling at the breathtaking landscapes of snow-capped peaks, crystal-clear lakes, and lush valleys. Stop in Interlaken, a stunning resort town nestled between Lake Thun and Lake Brienz, and take in the panoramic views.
Day 9: Explore Munich, Germany
Fly from Switzerland to Munich, the vibrant capital of Bavaria. Embark on a city tour and visit famous landmarks such as the Marienplatz, home to the iconic Glockenspiel, and the Nymphenburg Palace, a splendid Baroque palace surrounded by beautiful gardens. Immerse yourself in the lively atmosphere of the beer gardens and sample traditional Bavarian cuisine, including pretzels, sausages, and beer.
Day 10: Prague, Czech Republic
Travel by train from Munich to Prague and discover the beauty of the Czech Republic's capital city. Explore the historic Old Town with its charming cobblestone streets, Gothic architecture, and vibrant atmosphere. Visit Prague Castle, the largest ancient castle complex in the world, and admire the stunning views of the city from the castle's hilltop location. Cross the famous Charles Bridge, adorned with statues and street performers, and explore the Lesser Town and its picturesque alleys. In the evening, enjoy traditional Czech cuisine and live music in one of Prague's many pubs.
Day 11: Vienna, Austria
Take a train from Prague to Vienna and immerse yourself in the city's rich history, classical music, and elegant architecture. Visit the magnificent Schönbrunn Palace, the former summer residence of the Habsburg monarchs, and explore its beautiful gardens. Discover the architectural wonders of the city, including St. Stephen's Cathedral and the Belvedere Palace, home to an impressive collection of Austrian art. Take a leisurely stroll through the charming streets and squares, and savor Viennese coffee and pastries in one of the traditional cafés.
Day 12: Departure
Say goodbye to Europe as you transfer to the airport for your departure flight. Reflect on the incredible experiences and memories you have gathered during your 12-day journey through some of Europe's most captivating cities.
- Accommodation: Enjoy comfortable and centrally located hotels throughout your journey.
- Transportation: Benefit from airport transfers and travel between cities in convenient and comfortable modes of transportation such as trains and flights.
- Guided Tours: Explore each destination with knowledgeable local guides who will provide insights into the history, culture, and attractions of the region.
- Sightseeing: Visit famous landmarks, monuments, and UNESCO World Heritage sites in each city, including iconic attractions like the Eiffel Tower, Colosseum, and Charles Bridge.
- Breakfast: Start your day with a delicious breakfast at your hotel from day 2 onwards.
- Optional Activities: Customize your experience with optional activities and excursions tailored to your interests, such as a gondola ride in Venice or a visit to the Vatican Museums in Rome.
- Flights: International flights to and from Europe are not included. However, internal flights between cities are included.
- Meals: Lunches, dinners, and snacks are not included, giving you the freedom to explore local cuisines and dining options at your leisure.
- Entrance Fees: Entrance fees to museums, attractions, and optional activities are not included. This allows you to choose which sites you want to visit.
- Personal Expenses: Any personal expenses such as souvenirs, shopping, and additional transportation outside of the provided itinerary are not included.
- Travel Insurance: It is recommended to have travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances, medical emergencies, or trip cancellations.
- Gratuities: Tips for guides, drivers, and hotel staff are not included. It is customary to tip in Europe, and you can do so at your discretion based on the level of service provided.