Enlightenment Trail: Exploring Bodh Gaya and Gaya
Package price On Request
Product Code : AGORA496
Embark on a spiritual journey to the sacred city of Bodh Gaya and Gaya on the Enlightenment Trail. Discover the roots of Buddhism at the Mahabodhi Temple, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and explore other famous Buddhist temples including the Great Buddha Statue and Thai Monastery. Also, visit the holy Hindu temples of Mangla Gauri and Vishnupad, and learn about the region's diverse religious traditions. This private tour promises a memorable experience for those seeking enlightenment and cultural immersion.
Day 1: Arrival in Bodh Gaya
Upon arrival at Gaya airport, you will be transferred to your hotel in Bodh Gaya. Spend the rest of the day at leisure, relaxing or exploring the local area.
Day 2: Full day in Gaya & Bodh Gaya
After breakfast at the hotel, start your day by visiting the Mahabodhi Temple, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most important Buddhist pilgrimage sites in the world. Next, visit the Great Buddha Statue and the 80-feet high Japanese Temple. In the afternoon, head to Gaya and visit the Mangla Gauri Temple, a sacred Hindu shrine that is said to fulfill the wishes of its devotees. Later, visit the Vishnupad Temple, dedicated to Lord Vishnu and situated on the bank of the Falgu River. Afterward, visit the Thai Monastery, Indosan Nipponji Japanese Temple, Tergar Monastery, Royal Bhutan Monastery, Chinese Temple, Daijokyo Buddhist Temple, and Vietnamese Temple. Return to your hotel in Bodh Gaya for an overnight stay.
Day 3: Departure from Gaya
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and head to the Gaya airport for your departure flight.
- Assistance on arrival at airport.
- 2 Nights' accommodation in selected price category hotels.
- Daily breakfast at hotels.
- Private AC car/van for airport transfers, sightseeing, and excursions as per the program.
- English speaking tour guide on sightseeing days (local guide in each city), as per program.
- Monument entrances and activities charges mentioned in the itinerary.
- Bottled drinking water in car.
- Government taxes.
Hotels used or similar for 2 nights accommodation
Bodhgaya x 2 nights
3* - The Imperial/ Hotel Taj Darbar
4* - Marasa Sarovar Premiere/ The Royal Residency
- Any flight tickets.
- Camera charges at monuments if any.
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses of personal nature like liquor, laundry, tips, telephone, fax, internet etc.
- Gratuities and optional activities.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.