Enchanting Pangong Lake: A Journey from Leh
Package price On Request
Product Code : AGORA438
Embark on a journey from Leh to the enchanting Pangong Lake on this private tour. Drive through the stunning green valley of Shakti and ascend to the third highest motorable pass in the world, Chang La. As you approach Pangong Tso, be captivated by the breathtaking landscape and encounter migratory bird species and Tibetan Marmots. Spend a day at the lake, admiring its beauty and exploring the surrounding villages before heading back to Leh.
Day 1: Leh - Pangong Lake (150kms)
Your private tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Leh, and drive you to Pangong Lake via the Karu road. Along the way, you will pass through the beautiful green valley of Shakti as you ascend towards Chang La, which is the third highest motorable pass in the world. As you drive down from the pass, you will reach the Tangste village, where you can spot many endemic and migratory bird species and Tibeten Marmots. The scenery as you approach Pangong Tso is breathtaking! On arrival, check in at the camp/guest house, and spend time soaking in the beauty of Pangong Tso. Lunch, dinner & overnight stay at camp/guest house.
Day 2: Pangong Lake - Leh (150kms)
After breakfast, explore the surrounding area and nearby village. You can take a short walk by the lake and enjoy the peaceful surroundings. Later, drive back to Leh and drop off at your hotel.
- Assistance on arrival at airport.
- 1 Nights' accommodation in selected price category hotels.
- Daily breakfast at hotels.
- Private AC car/van for airport transfers, sightseeing, and excursions as per the program.
- English speaking tour guide on sightseeing days (local guide in each city), as per program.
- Monument entrances and activities charges mentioned in the itinerary.
- Bottled drinking water in car.
- Government taxes.
Hotels used or similar for 1 night accommodation
Pangong Lake x 1 night
3* - Camp Whispering Waves/ Pangong Sarai Camp
- Any flight fare.
- Camera charges at monuments if any.
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses of personal nature like liquor, laundry, tips, telephone, fax, internet etc.
- Gratuities and optional activities.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.