Cochin to Athirappilly Falls Tour
Package price On Request
Product Code : AGORA262
Embark on a scenic journey through the stunning landscapes of Kerala with the Cochin to Athirappilly Falls Tour. Experience the beauty of the Athirappilly Falls, the largest waterfall in Kerala, and marvel at the cascading waters of the Charpa and Vazhachal Falls. Enjoy a serene getaway with plenty of opportunities to explore the natural wonders of the region, and discover the rich culture and heritage of Cochin along the way. This private tour is perfect for those seeking a peaceful retreat in the heart of South India.
Day 1: Cochin - Athirappilly Falls (80kms)
Your tour will begin with a pickup from your hotel in Cochin, after which you will be driven to Athirappilly Falls, which is around 80 kilometers away. Upon arrival, check in at your hotel and freshen up before beginning your sightseeing tour.
Athirappilly Falls is the largest waterfall in Kerala, standing tall at 80 feet. The Chalakudy River, which is 145 kilometers long and originates in the Anamudi mountains of the Western Ghats, flows through the Vazhachal Forest towards the Arabian Sea. At Athirappilly Falls, the water surges around big rocks and cascades down in three separate plumes. The sight of the falls is a mesmerizing one and will leave you spellbound.
Charpa Falls is another popular attraction located on the west-flowing Chalakudy River, in between the more famous Athirappilly Falls and Vazhachal Falls. This waterfall is a popular stopover for tourists who are visiting the Athirappilly and Vazhachal Falls. During the monsoon months (June to August), the water splashes onto the road, making it a sight to behold.
Vazhachal Falls is situated in Athirappilly, located on the west-flowing Chalakudy River near the Vazhachal Forest at the edge of the Sholayar ranges, just 5 kilometers from the entrance of Athirappilly Falls. This waterfall is a popular picnic spot and attracts a large number of tourists.
After your sightseeing tour, return to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 2: Athirappilly Falls - Cochin
After breakfast at your hotel, spend the morning exploring the sights of your interest. You can visit the nearby villages and interact with the locals to get a glimpse of the local way of life. Later, you will be driven back to Cochin, where your tour will come to an end. You will be dropped off at your hotel or the airport for your onward journey.
- Assistance on arrival at airport.
- 1 Nights' accommodation in selected price category hotels.
- Daily breakfast at hotels.
- Private AC car/van for airport transfers, sightseeing, and excursions as per the program.
- English speaking tour guide on sightseeing days (local guide in each city), as per program.
- Monument entrances and activities charges mentioned in the itinerary.
- Bottled drinking water in car.
- Government taxes.
- Any flight tickets.
- Camera charges at monuments if any.
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses of personal nature like liquor, laundry, tips, telephone, fax, internet etc.
- Gratuities and optional activities.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.