Budapest City Break
Package price On Request
Product Code : AGORA844
Embark on a private Budapest City Break tour and experience the enchanting blend of history, culture, and relaxation in Hungary's captivating capital. Discover iconic landmarks, including the Parliament Building and Buda Castle, soak in the healing thermal baths, and savor the flavors of Hungarian cuisine. Explore the vibrant nightlife, stroll along the banks of the Danube River, and enjoy a personalized itinerary tailored to your preferences. With expert guidance and comfortable accommodations, indulge in the best of Budapest on an unforgettable private tour.
Day 1: Arrival and Introduction to Budapest
Upon your arrival at Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport, you will be warmly welcomed by a driver who will provide a comfortable transfer to your hotel in the heart of Budapest. Check-in at the hotel and take some time to relax and settle in.
In the afternoon, embark on an introductory tour of Budapest to discover the city's stunning landmarks and rich history. Start by visiting the iconic Parliament Building, a masterpiece of Gothic Revival architecture. Marvel at its grandeur and learn about its significance in Hungarian politics.
Next, cross the Danube River to explore the historic Buda Castle District. Wander through the cobbled streets, admire the medieval architecture, and visit the impressive Buda Castle, which offers panoramic views of the city. Don't miss the chance to explore the Fisherman's Bastion, a terrace that provides breathtaking views of Budapest's skyline and the Danube River.
Conclude the day with a delicious dinner at a traditional Hungarian restaurant, where you can savor local specialties such as goulash, paprikash, and chimney cake.
Day 2: Thermal Baths and Cultural Exploration
After enjoying a hearty breakfast at the hotel, get ready to immerse yourself in Budapest's rich culture and relaxation.
Begin the day by visiting one of Budapest's famous thermal baths, such as the Széchenyi Baths or Gellért Baths. Indulge in the soothing thermal waters, relax in the saunas, and soak up the unique atmosphere of these historic bathing complexes.
In the afternoon, explore the vibrant Pest side of the city. Take a leisurely stroll along the elegant Andrassy Avenue, lined with upscale shops and beautiful buildings. Visit St. Stephen's Basilica, a magnificent neoclassical church housing the Holy Right Hand of St. Stephen, Hungary's first king.
Continue your exploration with a visit to the Great Market Hall, a bustling market where you can sample local delicacies, purchase traditional Hungarian products, and experience the vibrant atmosphere of a Hungarian market.
Day 3: Cultural Highlights and Departure
After breakfast, delve deeper into Budapest's cultural highlights.
Begin the day by visiting the Dohány Street Synagogue, the largest synagogue in Europe and a significant symbol of Budapest's Jewish heritage. Explore the Jewish Quarter, known for its eclectic mix of trendy bars, street art, and historical Jewish sites.
Next, discover the Heroes' Square, a majestic square dedicated to the most important figures in Hungarian history. Admire the Millennium Monument and learn about Hungary's past through the statues and sculptures.
In the afternoon, take some time to explore Budapest at your own pace. You can visit one of the city's museums, such as the Hungarian National Museum or the Museum of Fine Arts, or simply enjoy a leisurely stroll along the Danube Promenade, taking in the beauty of the river and the iconic Chain Bridge.
Later, check out of your hotel and bid farewell to Budapest. Your departure transfer will be arranged to take you from the hotel to Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport, ensuring a smooth and convenient end to your Budapest city break.
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure
- Accommodation in a centrally located hotel
- Daily breakfast at the hotel from day 2 onward
- Private guided tours of Budapest's top attractions, including the Parliament Building, Buda Castle, and Fisherman's Bastion
- Expert local guide providing historical and cultural insights
- Visit to a famous thermal bath, such as Széchenyi Baths or Gellért Baths
- Recommendations for dining options and traditional Hungarian cuisine
- Assistance with restaurant reservations
- Personalized itinerary tailored to your interests and preferences
- Exploration of hidden gems and local neighborhoods
- All taxes and service charges
- Flights to and from Budapest
- Meals and beverages (other than breakfast)
- Entrance fees to additional attractions or museums not mentioned in the itinerary
- Thermal bath entrance fees
- Personal expenses such as souvenirs, shopping, and tips
- Travel insurance (highly recommended)
- Any other item not specifically mentioned as included