Andaman & Nicobar Islands Beach Paradise
Package price On Request
Product Code : AGORA59
Explore the white sand beaches and turquoise waters of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands on this private tour. From the historic Cellular Jail in Port Blair to the stunning beaches of Neil and Havelock Island, this tour offers a perfect blend of history and natural beauty. Snorkel in the shallow blue waters of Elephant Beach and visit North Bay for a chance to see the vibrant marine life and corals. This tour promises a relaxing and rejuvenating getaway to a true beach paradise.
Day 1: Arrival in Port Blair
Upon arrival at Port Blair airport, you will be welcomed and transferred to your hotel. After freshening up, you will start your sightseeing tour of Port Blair. You will visit the scenic Wandoor Beach, Chidiya Tapu, Anthropological Museum, Samudrika Naval Marine Museum, and the Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park. In the evening, you will visit the Cellular Jail, an old colonial prison constructed by the British during their colonial rule in India. You will attend the Sound & Light Show at the Cellular Jail, which showcases the life of prisoners during the British era. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Port Blair - Neil Island (by scheduled ferry)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the jetty to board a ferry to Neil Island. On arrival, you will check into your hotel and the rest of the day is free for you to relax on the beach. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Neil Island
After breakfast, you will have the day free and easy to relax on the beach. The island boasts three sandy beaches, namely Bharatpur Beach, Sitapur Beach, and Lakshmanpur Beach. The forest cover has reduced considerably due to the cultivation of rice, but a section in the northwest of the island is being actively preserved. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Neil Island - Havelock (by scheduled ferry)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the jetty to board a ferry for Havelock Island. On arrival, you will check into your hotel and have the rest of the day to relax and unwind on the beach. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5: Havelock
After breakfast, you will embark on a memorable trip to Elephant Beach. The shallow blue waters here are perfect for beginner snorkelers. You can also spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing. The reef here starts very close to the shore at a depth of about 1 meter and is mostly made up of hard coral with plenty of marine life. Overnight at hotel.
Day 6: Havelock
After breakfast, you will have the day free and easy to relax on the beach. Overnight at hotel.
Day 7: Havelock - Port Blair (by scheduled ferry)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the jetty to board a ferry for Port Blair. On arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 8: Port Blair
After breakfast, you will embark on a boat trip to see the underwater marine life and varieties of corals at North Bay. After North Bay, you will proceed to Ross Island, the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime. The island presently houses the ruins of old buildings like Chief Commissioner House, Government House, Church, Bakery, Press, Swimming Pool, Cemetery, etc. all in dilapidated condition. In the evening, you will return to your hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 9: Port Blair - Departure
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for your departure flight as per your schedule.
- Assistance on arrival at airport.
- 8 Nights' accommodation in selected price category hotels.
- Daily breakfast at hotels.
- Private AC car/van for airport transfers, sightseeing, and excursions as per the program.
- English speaking tour guide on sightseeing days (local guide in each city), as per program.
- Monument entrances and activities charges mentioned in the itinerary.
- Bottled drinking water in car.
- Government taxes.
- Vehicle will not be on disposal at Port Blair, Neil Island & Havelock Island.
- Any extra excursions, sightseeing & activities apart from the suggested tour itinerary will atract extra charge that can be settle directly.
- Guide service is included for only 1 day city tour of Port Blair.
- Any flight tickets.
- Camera charges at monuments if any.
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses of personal nature like liquor, laundry, tips, telephone, fax, internet etc.
- Gratuities and optional activities.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.