Amsterdam City Break
Package price On Request
Product Code : AGORA837
Embark on an exclusive Amsterdam City Break private tour for an immersive and personalized experience. Discover the city's enchanting canals, iconic landmarks, and world-class museums with the guidance of a knowledgeable local expert. Visit the renowned Anne Frank House and Van Gogh Museum, delve into the city's rich history, and embrace the vibrant cultural scene. Enjoy the flexibility to tailor your itinerary to your preferences, ensuring a truly memorable and unforgettable journey through the charming streets of Amsterdam.
Day 1: Arrival and Canal Cruise
Upon your arrival at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, you will be greeted by a professional driver who will transfer you to your hotel in the heart of Amsterdam. Check-in at the hotel and take some time to freshen up and settle in.
In the afternoon, embark on a delightful canal cruise to get a glimpse of Amsterdam's enchanting waterways. Relax on a comfortable boat as you pass by the charming canal houses, picturesque bridges, and vibrant neighborhoods. Marvel at the architectural beauty of the city and learn about its rich history from the informative commentary provided during the cruise.
After the canal cruise, you can explore the nearby area at your own pace. Wander through the narrow streets, visit local shops, or indulge in delicious Dutch cuisine at one of the many cozy restaurants or cafes.
Day 2: Anne Frank House, Van Gogh Museum, and Rijksmuseum
Start your day with a hearty breakfast at the hotel, as it will be included from today onward.
After breakfast, make your way to the Anne Frank House, where you can gain insight into the life of Anne Frank and the atrocities of World War II. Explore the secret annex where Anne Frank and her family hid during the war, and learn about the impact of her diary on the world.
Next, head to the Van Gogh Museum, home to an extensive collection of works by the renowned Dutch painter Vincent van Gogh. Admire his masterpieces, including "Sunflowers," "Starry Night," and "The Bedroom," while gaining a deeper understanding of his artistic journey.
In the afternoon, visit the Rijksmuseum, which houses an impressive collection of Dutch art and history. Marvel at iconic artworks like Rembrandt's "The Night Watch" and Vermeer's "The Milkmaid." Explore the museum's various exhibitions and learn about the rich cultural heritage of the Netherlands.
After a day filled with art and history, you can choose to explore the vibrant streets of Amsterdam, visit local markets, or relax at a cozy cafe while enjoying the city's atmosphere.
Day 3: Explore Amsterdam and Departure
After breakfast, take the opportunity to further explore Amsterdam at your leisure. Stroll along the beautiful canals, visit the floating flower market, or browse the boutiques for unique souvenirs. Amsterdam is also known for its thriving cultural scene, so consider visiting a contemporary art gallery or catching a performance at one of the city's renowned theaters.
If time permits, you may want to visit the iconic Anne Frank statue located in the Westerkerk square, or take a leisurely walk in the Vondelpark, Amsterdam's largest park.
In the afternoon, check out of your hotel and bid farewell to Amsterdam. Your departure transfer will be arranged to take you from the hotel to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, ensuring a smooth and convenient end to your Amsterdam city break.
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure
- Accommodation in a centrally located hotel
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- Private guided tours of Amsterdam's top attractions, including the Anne Frank House, Van Gogh Museum, and Rijksmuseum
- Canal cruise to explore Amsterdam's picturesque waterways
- Expert local guide providing insightful commentary and historical context
- Personalized itinerary tailored to your preferences
- Assistance with restaurant reservations and recommendations for dining options
- Flexibility to explore Amsterdam at your own pace
- All taxes and service charges
- Flights to and from Amsterdam
- Meals and beverages (other than breakfast)
- Entrance fees to additional attractions or museums not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as souvenirs, shopping, and tips
- Travel insurance (highly recommended)
- Any other item not specifically mentioned as included