- Day Tours
- Excursion to visit Lepakshi Temple from Bangalore
Excursion to visit Lepakshi Temple from Bangalore
Package price 193 per person sharing twin
Product Code : AGORA213
Pick up from your hotel in Bangalore for full day excursion visit to Lepakshi Temple. Visit-
Veerabhadra Temple Lepakshi - 120kms from Bangalore the beautiful 16th century Veerabhadra temple is located in the small historical village of Lepakshi. Built in the typical style of Vijayanagara architecture, the temple features many exquisite sculptures of god, goddesses, dancers and musicians, and hundreds of paintings all over the walls, columns and ceiling depicting stories from the epics of the Mahabharata, the Ramayana, and the Puranas. This includes a 24 feet by 14 feet fresco of Veerabhadra, the fiery god created by Shiva, on the ceiling, which is the largest fresco of any single figure in India. At the front of the temple is a large Nandi (bull), the mount of Shiva, which is carved from a single block of stone, and is said to be one of the largest of its type in the world.
After sightseeing drive back to Bangalore and drop off to your hotel.
• Transport by private AC deluxe car
• Pick up and drop off to your hotel.
• Services of a knowledgeable, government-licensed English-speaking tour guide.
• Monument entrance fees & activities charges mentioned in the itinerary.
• Bottled water within the vehicle.
• All taxes.
• Any meals.
• Camera charges at monuments.
• Gratuities (optional).