- Day Tours
- Same Day Excursion Trip to Lonavala, Karla & Bhaja Cave from Mumbai
Same Day Excursion Trip to Lonavala, Karla & Bhaja Cave from Mumbai
Package price 292 per person sharing twin
Product Code : AGORA203
Pick up from your Mumbai city hotel for full day excursion trip to Lonavala, Karla & Bhaja Cave. Visit-
Lonavala - being a part of the Sahyadri hills, offers an alluring and bewitching experience of nature's most gifted region. Surrounded by dense forests, waterfalls, dam alongside lakes, Lonavala is a must-visit if you admire nature and want a gateway to having a soulful weekend or a good trip.
Karla Cave - a complex of ancient Buddhist Indian rock-cut caves at Karli near Lonavala. It is just 10.9 Kilometers away from Lonavala. The shrines were developed over the period – from the 2nd century BC to the 5th century AD.
Bhaja Cave - a group of rock-cut caves dating back to the 2nd century BC close to Karla Caves. The caves are 400 feet above the village of Bhaja, on an important ancient trade route running from the Arabian Sea eastward into the Deccan Plateau (the division between North India and South India). The inscriptions and the cave temple are protected as a National Monument, by the Archaeological Survey of India. It belongs to the Hinayana Buddhism sect in Maharashtra. The caves have a number of stupas.
After sightseeing drop off to your hotel in Mumbai.
• Transport by private AC deluxe car
• Pick up and drop off to your hotel.
• Services of a knowledgeable, government-licensed English-speaking tour guide.
• Monument entrance fees & activities charges mentioned in the itinerary.
• Bottled water within the vehicle.
• All taxes.
• Any meals.
• Camera charges at monuments.
• Gratuities (optional).