- Day Tours
- Excursion to Golconda Fort & Qutubshahi Tombs from Hyderabad
Excursion to Golconda Fort & Qutubshahi Tombs from Hyderabad
Package price 155 per person sharing twin
Product Code : AGORA196
Pick up from your hotel for excursion to Golconda Fort & Qutubshahi Tombs. Visit -
Golconda Fort - Renowned for its diamond mines that have given the world the famous Kohinoor and Darya-i-noor diamonds, Golconda is also known for the famous Golconda Fort. The ancient fort complex of Golconda will charm you with its history, tinged with legends and anecdotes.
Qutubshahi Tombs - the tombs differ in size but all are comparable to each other in architectural grandeur and beauty. Ironically, one of the most modest of these tombs belong to the Qutub Shahi dynasty founder, Sultan Quli Qutub-ul-Mulk. He built his tomb himself and it is just marked by simplicity and design symmetry, standing on a platform 30 meters on each side.
Charminar - built in 1591 by Mohammed Quli Qutub Shah, the fifth sultan of the Qutub Shahi dynasty of India. There are varying legends as to why he built the magnificent structure. One account says that the sultan built it in honor of his wife, Bhagyamathi (or Bhagmathi), together with the construction of Hyderabad itself.
After sightseeing drop off to your hotel.
• Transport by private AC deluxe car
• Pick up and drop off from your hotel.
• Services of a knowledgeable, government-licensed English-speaking tour guide.
• Monument entrance fees & activities charges mentioned in the itinerary.
• Bottled water within the vehicle.
• All taxes.
• Any meals.
• Camera charges at monuments.
• Gratuities (optional).