- Day Tours
- Half day city tour of Jaipur (Amer Fort & Jaigarh Fort)
Half day city tour of Jaipur (Amer Fort & Jaigarh Fort)
Package price 197 per person sharing twin
Product Code : AGORA192
Pick up from your hotel for half day city tour of Jaipur. Visit -
The Amer Fort - one of the most famous forts of Rajasthan. Amer, originally, was the capital of the state before Jaipur. It is an old fort, built in 1592 by Raja Man Singh. This fort is also very popularly known as the Amer Palace. The Amer Fort has influences of both Hindu and Muslim architecture. This fort also has the 'Shila Devi' Temple and the 'Ganesh Pol' which is a gate that leads to the private palaces of the kings. The Amer Fort has many pavilions and halls of great interest and other popular attractions. With its large ramparts, series of gates and cobbled paths, the fort overlooks the Maota Lake, at its forefront.
The Jaigarh Fort - a majestic stronghold built by Sawan Jai Singh. This almost-intact fort is surrounded by huge battlements and is connected to the Amer Fort (also called 'Amber' Fort), with subterranean passages. Originally built to protect the Amer Fort and the palace within the complex, the Jaigarh Fort is architecturally similar to the Amer Fort, and offers a panoramic view of the city of Jaipur.
After sightseeing drop off to your hotel.
• Transport by private AC deluxe car
• Pick up and drop off from your hotel.
• Services of a knowledgeable, government-licensed English-speaking tour guide.
• Monument entrance fees & activities charges mentioned in the itinerary.
• Bottled water within the vehicle.
• All taxes.
• Any meals.
• Camera charges at monuments.
• Gratuities (optional).