- Day Tours
- Half day city tour of New Delhi
Half day city tour of New Delhi
Package price 146 per person sharing twin
Product Code : AGORA187
Pick up from your hotel for half day city tour of New Delhi. Visit -
Qutub Minar - constructed in red sandstone, this is the highest monument tower in India. Also see the centuries-old Iron Pillar.
Humayun’s Tomb - an exquisite mid-16th-century tomb of the Mughal emperor with landscaping around. The tomb was commissioned by Humayun's first wife and chief consort, Empress Bega Begum, in 1569-70, and designed by Persian architects.
Bahai Lotus Temple - this Bahai house of worship designed in the shape of a lotus flower sits amid landscaped gardens and pools.
Lutyens' Delhi - Built in the 1910s, it is home to some of the most important ministries of the Cabinet of India. Situated on Raisina Hill, the Secretariat buildings are two blocks of symmetrical buildings (North Block and South Block) on opposite sides of the great axis of Rajpath, and flanking the Rashtrapati Bhavan (President's House).
After sightseeing drop off to your hotel.
• Transport by private AC deluxe car
• Pick up and drop off from your Delhi hotel.
• Services of a knowledgeable, government-licensed English-speaking tour guide.
• Monument entrance fees & activities charges mentioned in the itinerary.
• Bottled water within the vehicle.
• All taxes.
• Any meals.
• Camera charges at monuments.
• Gratuities (optional).