- Day Tours
- Delhi to Agra Day Trip with Lunch
Delhi to Agra Day Trip with Lunch
Package price 381 per person sharing twin
Product Code : AGORA184
Pick up from your Delhi city hotel for full day excursion trip to Agra. Visit-
Taj Mahal - built by Shah Jahan in 1631 AD and was completed in 1651. This symbol of love was built in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. Described as the most extravagant monument ever built for love. (Taj Mahal remains closed on every Friday)
Lunch in a 5 star hotel (Trident or Jaypee) or at one of the top rated restaurant Barbeque Nation in Agra.
Agra Fort - built by the famed Mughal Emperor Akbar in 1565AD, the fort is predominantly of red sandstone. Construction of the massive red sandstone Agra Fort on the bank of the Yamuna River was begun by Emperor Akbar in 1565, though additions were made up until the rule of his grandson, Shah Jahan region it has partially become Palace.
Itmad-ud-daulah's Tomb - built between 1622 and 1628 by Empress Nur Jahan for her father, boasts of marble trelliswork and inlaid with precious stones, this mausoleum on the opposite bank of the Yamuna from the Taj, exhibits a strong Persian influence. After sightseeing drive back to Delhi and drop off to your hotel.
• Transport by private AC deluxe car
• Pick up and drop off from your Delhi hotel.
• Services of a knowledgeable, government-licensed English-speaking tour guide.
• Monument entrance fees & activities charges mentioned in the itinerary.
• Bottled water within the vehicle.
• All taxes.
• Any meals.
• Camera charges at monuments.
• Gratuities (optional).